Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danny90

myvi also got model diecast

When the door opened... look not so nice

i bet its from the toy city..just like the kelisa last time..very hard to find the good finishing...all sure got cacat here n there
anyway if the price is lower..it wouldnt get too many criticism like in that thread..lol

price too high huhu
em looks not so nice too...
especially when door is open...like loon said...

Seen the MyVi at Parkson Sg.Wang today, RM59.90. But there's a 20% discount.

the myvi was not accurately done.... they tomica passo looks better even though the myvi scale are bigger.... i didnt even bother to bought it because....
1st the price is way tooooooo expensive.. rm59.90?? they must be kidding... huhu..

2nd.. its out of proportion...

3rd the front end are to flat... the bumper of the car should be more rounder... not flatter..

4th... the front lamp really sux.. not accurate at all... not to mention the frameless door... ?? since when myvi got frameless window??

and lastly because seeing this type of quality, its only a toy... not worth to add into my collection cabinet...

but there is one part which are quite accurate which is the rear part of the myvi....

*all image copied from lowyat...

Yeah, agreed wif you there..it's over price.. mb b'coz it's a local car
and there's no other brand willing to produce such model..

Overall exterior design still acceptable, but once u open its doors then .. heh.. the detailing for the interior is totally unacceptable for this price! I mean you can see the diff. when compared to those produced by Burago or Maisto. U can even get a bigger scale (1:24) for the same price range from Burago or Maisto..

Btw, I still think the rear area is not accurate - it's too slim compared to the real thing!

But to those who's thinking of buying one, go search at your nearest Parkson (20% off), at least got better deal there compared to ToyCity (10% off for members).

made in malaysia, quality is like tat 1 la.... before oso got waja police car diecast too

hehe.........i think it's quite decent. RM 60 sound fine to me Smile

for a 1:32 scale, the price should be not above rm39.90.... rm60 can get other 1:24 die-cast with better quality....

i bought my 1/43 autoart for RM 80 Razz

actually depends on ppl, if you feel worth paying, just pay for it

renji wrote:
made in malaysia, quality is like tat 1 la.... before oso got waja police car diecast too

It's made in China, imported by Daisheng (ToyCity)