Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TAWCAY

Hot Wheels Collector Road Show

dear mod, i wud suggest if the club cud arrange a road show around malaysia by getting sponsors from others such the toys outlet or manufacturers...

Hi, welcome to the club! Road show throughout Malaysia that would be awesome, but in this stage i think it's still early for us. But we do have plans something like that, we'll be helping out in Hotwheels Swapmeet sessions, more details on it later.

I just got confirmation yesterday from mattel. we will be having swap meets and racedays all across malaysia in the coming months.

this will be a mattel event but HWCM is invited to handle the swap meet.

look out for details in newspapers.

*we will need people to tend to the swap meet booth. more details soon

cool~
cant wait for the swap meet...
bounce

ps : all across malaysia? affraid

zint3000 wrote:
cool~
cant wait for the swap meet...

ps : all across malaysia?

yupp..me too..
bro, lama tak nampak...bz ka?

if i got time, i can help to tend the booth at JB and Pahang (at kuantan i assumed)..

hmmm...then Committee will haf to work out some sorta schedule/work-horses for certain outstation states during these events Smile

demonicle wrote:
penang, Klang valley, KL, pahang and johor. these are initial states proposed. but details are still not confirmed as i will need to go to KL to confirm it

Penang??? cantekk!! should u need any help, saya ada... jadi pak pacak pon ok...

Hey hey I'm sure you will get alot of support from JB.. count me in!

Why don't Mattel joint Sure Heboh TV3? Millions of people. Million toys can be sold.
Not just Swap Meet then. Everthing boleh buat. We can generate thousand and thousand of new collector every month,
and that just for Hotwheels..... Matchbox, Barbie, Fisher Price. Just give us t-shirt and food, we do it for free.

Mattel will support whoever they think will be more marketable. Not only profitable most times Smile...also if it's along their lines of products & services kinda business they wanna relate to...

If Mattel upah some of our members to run a booth there...that's different, or if HWCM runs a booth also different..

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Mattel will support whoever they think will be more marketable. Not only profitable most times Smile...also if it's along their lines of products & services kinda business they wanna relate to...

If Mattel upah some of our members to run a booth there...that's different, or if HWCM runs a booth also different..

The same people will borong the collection