Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

Xbox 360 or PS3 2011

me choose PS3.....support blu-ray......hi-def clarity excellent......good processor too....

PS3 = Original Games
360 = *ehem..*

PS3 = Blu-Ray Disc (that goes up to 50gb)
360 = DVD9 Disc (9gb at best just like normal dvd)

PS3 = Playstation Move
360 = Kinect

In conclusion, the price difference between both console won't matter at all, it's how many games do you intend to buy and keep. PS3 makes more sense if you keep like a few that you really like and actively do trades with games you already finished, while 360 you can haul hundreds of game if you want to.

Graphic wise PS3 is obviously superior to 360 but it's not just that. Even if 360 has exact gpu with PS3, the amount of details 360 graphic could render can nowhere match PS3 when normal DVD9 is all they could fit in.

I would highly suggest to get PS3 because the thing about new generation console, the real fun is not about how many games you can play anymore, but the experience of online gaming. Assuming you got the 'modified' 360, going online will be suicide. PS3 online is more flexible (and free) unlike 360 with their XBox Live Gold and Silver thing.

And if you ask me, being able to play BD movies is really big deal cause standalone BD players in the market still very pricey.

I will go with Xbox 360 coz I already built-up some mates online for gaming and its great fun.

More so now with Kinect - will get it when I get back to Oz.

No doubt agree with points raised by UCB but I been playing Xbox for a long time.

If you have the cash, get one of each. What a Face

I support none .... coz ..after buying .... investing on games .... playing on it .... all the thunt kena makan by those crocodiles ..... dun be tricked

enyomic wrote:
I support none .... coz ..after buying .... investing on games .... playing on it .... all the thunt kena makan by those crocodiles ..... dun be tricked

lol! agree with enyo. Razz