Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chia Joon Chai

As From 1st of FEB 2011

Dear all collectors, for your info, Ministry of Trade enforcement officer is all way out to check those toys without MC STICKER, as from Sin Chew paper, importer and toys dealers is trying hard to convince the goverment to extend the deadline.
For those buying from Oversea, beware of what you declare.

Hantar sticker MC kepada seller sebelum dia hantar

Will be interesting to see how tough the enforcement will be and the effect on toy stocks.

sahama wrote:
Hantar sticker MC kepada seller sebelum dia hantar

Good idea! bounce

looks like toys will be smuggled just like rokok kretek la like this... CKH kat tempat hang ada pot sesuai ker buat keje sludup 2 nih.. What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face

Raymond wrote:
what is mc sticker

Hang ambik satu carded hot wheel and turn around - theres a MC sticker behind it. If you can produce this MC sticker send first to your regular ebay seller and explain to them why this sticker a must have if the diecast to be sent to Malaysia. This way hopefully can overcome the problem with our local custom dept.- issue of compliance with MC.

lepas ni kena "TAX" pengsan....and berbuih-buih...

This i dun understand ... I buy hotwheels in SG the card all imprinted MC on it. Then lagi MADE IN MALAYSIA..... This custom people still wan to check for MC and wan to tax lagi .....

This fellow crazy or what? Are you saying product 'Buatan Malaysia' is sub-standard. This should apply to toys made outside Malaysia lah ...

Another 'Malaysian Standard'

enyomic wrote:
This i dun understand ... I buy hotwheels in SG the card all imprinted MC on it. Then lagi MADE IN MALAYSIA..... This custom people still wan to check for MC and wan to tax lagi .....

This fellow crazy or what? Are you saying product 'Buatan Malaysia' is sub-standard. This should apply to toys made outside Malaysia lah ...

Another 'Malaysian Standard'

What you think guy , ebay purchase of those hot wheel "Made in Malaysia" prior 2010 which don't have MC emblem is it still subjected to MC?

MC is some toy safety standard for Malaysia. Since the stickers do come with the packaging, take them out carefully and can send them to the seller and stick it there for compliance. If u have Maisto and Tomica one keep them also. Then buy a cheap sticker book and stick it there to be re-used.

I think Mattel also kena la. They printed the MC with correct number but still have to stick the sticker with same printing. I think gov does not accept printed version. Lucky never ask them to go hologram like KPDN one on VCD.

Retail stores not that bad la. But premium toy shops damn difficult if they take in speciality toys. The MC sticker is a problem.

majesta kid wrote:
jangan dorang check stok dari rumah ke rumah dah...

hahahaha.kalau dia betui betui buat.simpan semua thunt and racun dulu.

rikmun wrote:
majesta kid wrote:

kalo cam tuh copy stiker MC tu kat kedai pas tu tampal...

majesta kid wrote:
rikmun wrote:
majesta kid wrote:

kalo cam tuh copy stiker MC tu kat kedai pas tu tampal...

That's right bro

enyomic wrote:

I also don't understand why while facepalming all over and over again... Should I say ridiculous?

Its been reported one prominent young politician figure collecting 5 cents for every pack of cigarette printed with MY at the bottom of the pack as he owned the certificate and right to permissible selling cigarette and the before 2-3 times price hike to current RM 10 per pack about 4-5 years ago.