Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danny_sp15

Check this out guys! :)

Hey guys, check out New Straits Times today, page 29. Shocked Is he a member of HWCM that I don't know?

The cars in his collection is quite impressive as well. I see a blue Lancer Evolution, a DeLorean DMC-12, a Dodge Challenger, a Hot Bird, a F430 Scuderia, a few Mustangs, some Speed Machines, a Plymouth Superbird, Ford F-150 (like matbear one), Ford GT LM, etc etc. cheers

danny_sp15 wrote:
beruangbesar wrote:
Car plate: HWC 5217...HWC!

eh, u know the taxi driver?

no lah. just pointing out the word HWC Razz

beruangbesar wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
beruangbesar wrote:
Car plate: HWC 5217...HWC!

eh, u know the taxi driver?

no lah. just pointing out the word HWC Razz

ohh... just noticed that the plate number is in the pic... i thought u know the taxi driver.. Razz

I think the new cab owner bought the cab stock log and barrel

This cab featured in a few newspapers already la. I think someone posted a picture of it here before. But that was just the dashboard and rear panels only. This is the first time see the roof. I have seen the car personally stopping waiting for passengers at Pavillion before.

the cab driver have just solved our biggest problem "how to display our collection problem...."
u get to see ur collection everyday when we drive ur car... heheheh...

if he want to trade or he is selling it??only the way he selling is diffrent..look which 1 u like then pluck it out..hahahaha the best part is the no.plat!! HWC! HotWheelsCollector..hmm i think sumone should give the owner HWCM car sticker for free!!