Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoneShaker

Milo Van redemption

Ahahah.. Something new.. Nice..
Just wondering which Brand are they adapting with..

The Samab Van looks nice, and also the 2011 van..

so buy MILO to redeem ker..tak payah...ask mamak jer. mamak banyak MILO

Can go stock up at pasar borong to get them points...then re-sell balik ke mamak stalls lol!

wow.......... I want the VW Bus, don't know when will Nestle Indonesia will launch this promotion

Must have car collector in Nestle marketing department. What a Face

Absolutely Malaysia Mail In car.
2 Kilo Milo > RM 30 = 1/18 CAR.
1 Kilo > RM 15 = 1/43 CAR. So > RM 270 all 12 car @ 6 sets.
Me 2 sets each. bouncebounce
So orang Australia kena bagi RM 270 + RM 230 post rates. Milo kita simpan keta diorg ambik.

Wah, so expensive for Ozzies. Razz

Btw, does it say anywhere that it is die-cast?

got to have month long drinking milo............ sweat

wildspirit wrote:
Absolutely Malaysia Mail In car.
2 Kilo Milo > RM 30 = 1/18 CAR.
1 Kilo > RM 15 = 1/43 CAR. So > RM 270 all 12 car @ 6 sets.
Me 2 sets each. bouncebounce
So orang Australia kena bagi RM 270 + RM 230 post rates. Milo kita simpan keta diorg ambik.

Buddy...think more likely 14.5cm = 1/43 scale and the 8cm = 1/64 (Jada/Maisto) scale nod

Each casting x2 different scale, x2 different points tier, and each entry form max only x2 order/per form.
Since x2 scale per casting = total of x6 castings = x12 total cars = x6 forms = each form enter same casting, different scale Smile

yeah you right bro. me looking the 14cm as 14 inch and getting very2 excited.. my badd.

After re-reading the rules again...I'm still confuse with the below stars

What do you think it the real date/info? Does the instant redemption stores start immediately or...only in August. If you see properly it says 5-7 Ogos, 12-14 Ogos, 19-21 Ogos, 26-28 Ogos...means what? Open for redemption 3 days of that week only?

But good thing is all models are available at same time to redeem joget no need wait like McD glass Can promo hav to wait every Thursday of the week whistling

have to follow the rule carefully in order to get the milo vehicles

No need...just when the time comes...go to the participating outlets, get couple 2kg bags, pay and get a receipt...walk over and redeem immediately.

Anyone knows how much the 2kg retailing at? i've to spend x3 bags of 2kgs to get x1 8cm and x1 14.5cm...that's about RM100 if each 2kg cost RM30+ = just for x2 cars?

...hmmm think best all go check item out b4 jumping to conclusion shakehead mana tau made of plastic and sorta out of scale...i mean the pictures are 3D renderings who knows what the actual looks like...

Mungkin milo truck ubah jadi transformer pulak.

i dont think i can make it by buying the MILO and go for the redemption!! Hmm..Lets wait and see how's the price of this SETS going in the - e-bay & mudah.my....!! laugh1

nice promo. good to get some free gifts bcos everyday also drink Milo Smile

Rayz-HWC wrote:
No need...just when the time comes...go to the participating outlets, get couple 2kg bags, pay and get a receipt...walk over and redeem immediately.

Don't think you can do that, unless you bring another bag along to transfer your Milo. For 2kg pack, they want the barcode as proof of purchase. Receipt is only for 500g & 1.5kg tin

Rayz-HWC wrote:
After re-reading the rules again...I'm still confuse with the below stars

What do you think it the real date/info? Does the instant redemption stores start immediately or...only in August. If you see properly it says 5-7 Ogos, 12-14 Ogos, 19-21 Ogos, 26-28 Ogos...means what? Open for redemption 3 days of that week only?

But good thing is all models are available at same time to redeem joget no need wait like McD glass Can promo hav to wait every Thursday of the week whistling

the top box is open everyday as stated. think all milo vans is available for redemption.

for the other redemption centres, the 1st 3 dates are for the Jun & July vans (1st and 2nd van in pic)

last date is for the 2nd and 3rd van.

sahama wrote:
tak syiok

No such any delivery car models were made available in Malaysian history.
This was the first time.

First time? yes never see before this kind of promotion from Milo seen 1970s

sahama wrote:
First time? yes never see before this kind of promotion from Milo seen 1970s

Bro not just Milo/Nestle....never kind of this delivery model or a car as a complete series ( as this case van delivery 50s-20s ) made available by any other company/manufacture. First time ever in Malaysian history.

Mydin USJ put a banner but give excuses to finished old stock Milo before hand.

Today get as many Milo form from Giant for future redemption

BoneShaker wrote:

Don't think you can do that, unless you bring another bag along to transfer your Milo. For 2kg pack, they want the barcode as proof of purchase. Receipt is only for 500g & 1.5kg tin

Sales now 2 kg Milo at tesco RM29.99. Redemption in August. Solution if you buy 2 pack 2kg Milo, standby 2 plastic container 2 kg. To avoid masuk angin or you sendiri naik angin kerana barangnya tak seberapa.

wildspirit wrote:
lol!lol!

Especially during the transfer of the Milo powder from the pack to the the plastic container, tertumpah & bertaburan. What a mess. So, be careful when transferring the Milo. OK bro.

sinclair wrote:
Please show the cars.

Can only redemption the car in August

Rayz-HWC wrote:

Anyone knows how much the 2kg retailing at? i've to spend x3 bags of 2kgs to get x1 8cm and x1 14.5cm...that's about RM100 if each 2kg cost RM30+ = just for x2 cars?

...hmmm think best all go check item out b4 jumping to conclusion shakehead mana tau made of plastic and sorta out of scale...i mean the pictures are 3D renderings who knows what the actual looks like...

No, no, no, you have to cut out the bar code, so prepare a "tong" to fill up all your loose Milo, wakaka

2kg Milo beware..make sure you buy the right one or end up no redemption can be make...you have been warned

Nanti minum milo banyak sangat tak kembung perut....? sweat

matchboxclub wrote:
siapa sudah redeem? issit metal o plastic body? Razz

First Redeem can be done in August only

Pusat Penebusan serta merta di buka on

a. 5-7 August 2011 Van Milo June & July
b. 12-14 August 2011 Van Milo June & July
c. 19-21 August 2011 Van Milo July & August
d. 26-28 August 2011 Van Milo July 7 August

Redemption centre eg. JB- C4 Sutera Mas

can redeem by postage, but must wait about 8-10 weeks for delivery.. so, better just wait for instant redemption at local Hypermarket on august.. Smile

jhc7598 wrote:
can redeem by postage, but must wait about 8-10 weeks for delivery.. so, better just wait for instant redemption at local Hypermarket on august.. Smile

Good idea cheers

zoomckng wrote:
tmr go loke stall u ask him. "Yau MiLoK Cheh Mow?"

Ada, I bought already sudah mahal ma.