Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

2012 Super Treasure Hunts

Some of you may have known this but for those who don't...

15 Treasure Hunts (on green-stripe, Treasure Hunt Cards).
15 "Superized" basics (in the regular Collector Series).
30 different models.

So, what this means?
There may be NO MORE SUPERS at green card.
SUPERS are now at basic regular card
So that your regular insider at all malls/hypermarkets can no longer reserve green $upers for you...
thumbsupthumbsup

spoken like a true master... accepted challenge u have... hmmm... thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

It would be really helpful if HW collectors site DO NOT release pictures of super treasure hunts at all. Because if they do, people will still know what to look for just by browsing the website. And also the collectors poster should not list the vehicle names, but just include a silhouette of the supers inside it. That would be the most fairest deal of all. Of course all this is a deterrent, but it should be the REAL treasure hunt rather than just wit and get kind of deal.

super in green card pun aku x prasan, apatah lagi on ordinary card.. hai la belalang..
but i like this way better since it's harder to search for super. Smile

@Net, You still cannot stop info from going out. In fact 99% of my info comes from E-BAY not from forum or hotwheels posters. Once people found the supers, they post it up for sales. I am sure others will be that way too.

pydrumerboy wrote:
@Net, You still cannot stop info from going out. In fact 99% of my info comes from E-BAY not from forum or hotwheels posters. Once people found the supers, they post it up for sales. I am sure others will be that way too.

Haiyah... It depends one la...

Insider 1: If you have 'jalan' to get the CASES before open for display, most likely this new 2012 Hunting will not effect you.
Understood that your 'jalan' is very the powderful already wat.

Insider 2: If you only have the 'jalan' to the normal sales people like the bangla or workers at C4 then you might have a problem because
you have to update show them the photo of the normal card $upers or else they will be very blur as normally they will only be smart enough to angkat the green card or one sentences car's name like "angkat tu SKYLINE"

Insider 3: If you know the Mattel uniform insider, it will be very difficult for them to understand what is this $uper in normal card because most of the time they don't even know what car is in the green card, they don't care.
All they know is hijau saja. Usually the ones that's most blur are the Mattel Hot Wheels uniform sales people.
Or maybe they just pretending to be blur, Ironic isn't it?

This is just my opinion only, up to you to judge la.
But if you're in this Hot Wheels club long enough, you would know the basic scalping patterns.

Atomkinder wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:

Haiyah... It depends one la...

Insider 1: If you have 'jalan' to get the CASES before open for display, most likely this new 2012 Hunting will not effect you.
Understood that your 'jalan' is very the powderful already wat.

Err, are you saying I use insiders in my hunt? no la, where got.....

the challenge just been raised..so..i will try to accept the challenge..the thing is, i guarantee the scalpers will prepare a list of pictures of the $upers for their insider to look for..hopefully the insider is stupid enough to miss the $upers..n to the scalpers yang sudah jolok duit sama dia punya insider..i just can say..'TRAIN UR INSIDERS WELL CZ THE HUNT IS JUST GETTING HARDER..(puihhh sama scalpers!).. ideapigVery Happy