Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sahama

Wenger Giant Swiss Army knife

To all my fellow customizers, this swiss army gadget may be appeal for you. Toothpick, tin opener, hacksaw, mineral crystal magnifier - all tools found on a Swiss Army knife. Hang on a minute, you're thinking, mineral crystal magnifier? Granted it's not something found on your bog standard Swiss Army knife. But this giant version is packed with 85 functional implements, one of which is the aforementioned crystal magnifier.

Other tools include a tyre-tread gauge, signal whistle, laser pointer and cigar cutter. Oh, and there are seven blades, three types of pliers and more screwdrivers than you'll ever need.

swiss_10.jpg

it looks userfull, but practically? should be hard to hold as the width is ridiculous to function as pocket knife..

but nice to look at... Smile

dont want.. rather have the "swiss armys wife" ... can make me sammich and keep my rod warm.... ekekeke... tonguetonguetongue

hassan wrote:
dont want.. rather have the "swiss armys wife" ... can make me sammich and keep my rod warm.... ekekeke... tonguetonguetongue

Dah Gilo nih .... lol!

Pisau tu pon samo gilo lol!

This existed long ago. But i only remember it as a prototype. I used to work in a shop selling Swiss Army, Wenger & Leatherman. So the catalogs was where i bury my nose in. The most expensive last time in the 90s' was RM578.00. I think it has like 16 functions. We were pushing Wenger because of price, Swiss Army for brand and Leatherman for rugged looks. All of them got pros and cons. Nowdays some models got USB drive also.