Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildspirit

HWCM Dinner 2012 - Hotwheels Sales Sneak Peek

What next coming dinner will offering us ?
To those looking to let go some of your precious Hotwheels please give us some sneak peak will you..
Also to those who looking for trading partner who can share a sales table please forward your offer/request here..
The last Putrajaya sales is so awesome so we looking it the same trend this coming annual event
My sales sneak peek will coming right up..

Well, since everyone wants a sneak peak I'm getting a friend to share the trade table with me. We will be dumping some Classic Series cars, garage, thunts and some batmobiles at ridiculous prices ...... no pics thou ... any other items please PM me for spesial order

aku bwk jer apa2 kreta yg ada spare... tp aku pun nak tgk kreta2 lain atas meja dulu... ada ngam bleh trade... xder ngam stil fren2 maa...

I reckon no need to sneak on the items...what's the point when most members have items FAR & WIDE for sale/trade...so MANY RACUN Very Happy

Members just have to confirm on this thread with Mr Wildspirit - who would like a table for 'Sales' during dinner 18th Feb 2012. Only a nominal fee per table, if you would like to share, let Mr Wildspirit know who your partner is - be it x1, or x2, or even x5 kawan...BUT please do not fight over table-space which is limited.

This thread is to confirm on # of sales table, so the Committee can help to request from Hotel management to provide cukupx2

Rayz-HWC wrote:
I reckon no need to sneak on the items...what's the point when most members have items FAR & WIDE for sale/trade...so MANY RACUN Very Happy

Members just have to confirm on this thread with Mr Wildspirit - who would like a table for 'Sales' during dinner 18th Feb 2012. Only a nominal fee per table, if you would like to share, let Mr Wildspirit know who your partner is - be it x1, or x2, or even x5 kawan...BUT please do not fight over table-space which is limited.

This thread is to confirm on # of sales table, so the Committee can help to request from Hotel management to provide cukupx2

Wah thanks for elaborating but..ek eleh.. peek is a definitely peek...not require to telanjang all the items rite ... a peek from this side or that side will most helpful, the point is to make everyone go ga ga lah bouncebouncebounce and might pushing ticket sales.

Suggestion - The point you mention of making everyone go ga ga is pretty cool idea, but how about make this general dinner sneak peek thread instead of just on sales table. I'm sure got many more things can preview to members. Example - Video of new committees choreographing their pole dance moves.

I remembered, I bought a lot from this table/booth last year.

also look out for impromptu auctions that can take place anytime/anywhere during the dinner. Case study below:

so this year dinner sale will be much much bigger......?? whistling

pokai lah aku mlm tu nanti.............. crycry