Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

HWCM Annual Dinner 2012 race UPDATE

There will be 2 races on dinner nite (if time permits). The first race will be the car given in your goodie bag. There is no entry fee.

UPDATE!
Due to the poor response for the earlier mentioned JDM race, this race has been cancelled.

If time permits, we will be running a 2nd race, it will be an 'open race', so bring along any Hot Wheels car to participate.

Rules and Regulation
1. All cars taking part in the race must be made by Mattel Hot Wheels.
2. No sort of any modification/motorised cars will be allowed. This will automatically disqualify the entry.
3. Only ONE casting ( car ) is allowed for the entire race. So choose wisely.
4. All races will be single elimination races. The judge's decision is final. Any objections please file with the judge imediately.
5. Only attendies of the dinner will be allowed for the race. Sorry guys.
6. For the entry fee, it will be one 2011/12 hot wheels carded car.

el supremo says .... JUST BRING IT............ ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME...

put me in. pls give me hassan on 1st race.

wan send him home early in his tutu skirt Razz

and it will be a pink slip event. losers need hand over the cars to the winners! Twisted Evilcheers

JDM RACE

2. Enyomic
1. HASSAN
3. Zoom "the prancer" ckng
4. JHC7598
5. Chah
6. Chah Junior

me want to join too... win or loose no problem... kalah menang adat bertanding... heheheh

btw i want to ask, do the Hyundai can be considered as JDM too? i know it's from Korean, but can we made an exception on this? planning to use Tiburon on this race.. hehe

jhc7598 wrote:
btw i want to ask, do the Hyundai can be considered as JDM too? i know it's from Korean, but can we made an exception on this? planning to use Tiburon on this race.. hehe

BOLEH ... but you have to submit 2 blown delivery for entry ...... apa macam .... nak ....

Dah cakap JDM .. ini budak memang tak paham

ala, hyundai oso from eastern la.. aiyoo.. ok, i'll provide 2 blown delivery for entry of my tiburon.. yay!!
btw acura oso cannot, coz acura is branch from Honda but only available at US and Canada, and never enter Japan Domestic market. so, Acura is no-no as well.. Razz

Yeay...technicality lost in translations...JDM. Japan is Japan ehh...again your anger is there ... so limited HW JDM. If only someday something like this is popular phrases...Asian Wheels, Oriental Cars....no idea.

haha.. just joking la bro..
for my hotwheels, i just divide them into 3 category, Western, Eastern and Originals.. so i thought JDM can be including Hyundai as that the only Eastern Manufacturer that non-japan based. that's all, huhu.. so my tiburon is no-go la. had to find other car, NoNo

enyomic wrote:
mana ray ... all talk no action again ah ......

Halo...that's my call la to join...say mandatory lor..aiya this budak paham not Razz

JHC...means Lexus pun tak boleh Sad Infiniti aka Nissan also tak boleh...sigh

I think we can allow JDM direct associated brands take part otherwise choices quite limited.

Rayz-HWC wrote:

Halo...that's my call la to join...say mandatory lor..aiya this budak paham not Razz

JHC...means Lexus pun tak boleh Sad Infiniti aka Nissan also tak boleh...sigh

Infiniti and Lexus both are been sold at Worldwide and also Japan as well, so can be considered JDM too.. only Acura that never been sold at Japan.. hmm..
better we list down the only casting that can use during the race...

Muhammad Daniel wrote:
when is the annual dinner night Question

click here.. HWCM Annual Dinner

Rayz-HWC wrote:
So basically we can race accordingly by car Brands...namely Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Mazda, Mitsubishi etc....basically any Japanese car brands from the link below...but released by Mattel Hotwheels only..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_cars

ok.. then the cars from this list only can be used.. scion is there.. nice.. Smile

JHC...LOL you wanna use the ScionXB meh?? serious not?? then I be your Challenger kekekekeek

Rayz-HWC wrote:
JHC...LOL you wanna use the ScionXB meh?? serious not?? then I be your Challenger kekekekeek

hmmmm... hmmhmm maybe.. whistlingwhistling