Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
superxboy

HWC 2012 Batman 'The Bat' from Dark Knight Rises

The new Batman figure and play sets hit the stores rite now and yup the new 1:50 is must haves especially the Penguin boat. Old 1:50 now very2 expensive more than US15 a pc at evil bay and all old 1:50 Batmobile carded should be between RM 80 to RM 12O now.

^ Dude why your post is all the same?

BTW cant wait for The Bat and The Tumbler

Must buy wall track Batman... so awesome. Will consider to keep it in frame .. and..err for my new house neon sign of Batman and Hotwheels logo 3' x 5' in my multi media room.

I'll be coming to Malaysia end of this month. Particularly KL area. Can anyone tell me where I can find lots of Hot Wheels Batman Series?

Thank you.

Muscle Mania wrote:
I'll be coming to Malaysia end of this month. Particularly KL area. Can anyone tell me where I can find lots of Hot Wheels Batman Series?

Thank you.

Dude it's way too expensive... RM69 per piece. Get it from EvilBay. Rm40-50 plus shipping.

Atomkinder wrote:
Muscle Mania wrote:

Thank you.

Dude it's way too expensive... RM69 per piece. Get it from EvilBay. Rm40-50 plus shipping.

I'd say the price is much cheaper than what we have here. We have very limited stores selling hot wheels in Brunei and some retailers can just shoot up the price to BND$100 - BND$300 for any Batman Series. The 2012 New Model "The Bat" is sold at the price of BND$10 - BND$15

Muscle Mania wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Muscle Mania wrote:

Thank you.

I'd say the price is much cheaper than what we have here. We have very limited stores selling hot wheels in Brunei and some retailers can just shoot up the price to BND$100 - BND$300 for any Batman Series. The 2012 New Model "The Bat" is sold at the price of BND$10 - BND$15

If you have friend/relative at USA, please get the help to buy, the local unit price there shall be lesser than US$9 per unit!

By the way, welcome to HWCM.
And ... you are sharing similar nick as I do Razz