Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ford262728

Hotwheels 2013 5th $uper Trea$ure Hunt$

Hotwheels revealed that the 2013 new models were no more.They also uploaded the pictures of two hot $uper Treasure Hunt of 2013 series
1.'72 Gran Torino Sport:

2.'09 Corvette ZR1:

Yes they're very nice...But I think they're too hot and of course they're TOO EXPENSIVE because $$$UPER

ford262728 wrote:
Yes they're very nice...But I think they're too hot and of course they're TOO EXPENSIVE because $$$UPER

OVER MY PLACE $$$UPER Or normal HWS Cars are the same price there ! but only u hv luck then can get it ! thumbsup

And cover your ears scratch for those who can't take it but. THERE WILL BE NO GREEN THUNT THIS NEXT YEAR. ALL ARE NORMAL CARDED SUPER$!!

cheers

[quote="zoomckng"]And cover your ears scratch for those who can't take it but. THERE WILL BE NO GREEN THUNT THIS NEXT YEAR. ALL ARE NORMAL CARDED SUPER$!!

Wow so next year will be a very difficult year to have T-hunt

2013 new cards design. Been looking fwd to new cards. But the new cards seems too much white parts... Looking a little plain. Personally thinks a black card background will be nice.

hwcars wrote:
2013 new cards design. Been looking fwd to new cards. But the new cards seems too much white parts... Looking a little plain. Personally thinks a black card background will be nice.

I agree with you,if the card is white,then a white car won't be easy to see,right?

Having seeing first 2 superized$ 2013, now I wonder what is the model of the 3rd car coming out soon?

sahama wrote:
Having seeing first 2 superized$ 2013, now I wonder what is the model of the 3rd car coming out soon?

Yes it'll come soon,and I'll update in this topic,too

Now I'll show those $uper Treasure Hunt 2013 with unboxing.Those pictures of the 2013 $uper have recently revealed in the nchwa.com:
1.'72 Ford Gran Torino:

2.'09 Corvette ZR1:

Good choice Mattel. Hope all superized are castings I don't collect, then can save some cash. tongue

Hotwheels has continued to reveal the 3rd 2013 $uper Trea$ure Hunt.And once again it was the '73 Ford Falcon XB:
-The 2012 $uper Trea$ure Hunt:

-And now the 2013 $uper Trea$ure Hunt:

I think Hotwheels has made the right choice.The new black rims and black hood make the car more powerful !!!

i think so far i can guess with info in hand.

there are 3 types of 'secret' car in 2013 line.

1. Super$ with TH
2. Super$ without TH
3. Kotak roti

Atomkinder wrote:
Apparently the Torino is not a Trea$ure hunt

The '72 Grand Torino doesn't have a "TH" logo on the sides,but it's a real $uper Trea$ure Hunt.

I have just known that the 4th $uper Trea$ure Hunt was the '71 El Camnino in 2013 D case.The pictures are soon to come

zoomckng wrote:
i think so far i can guess with info in hand.

there are 3 types of 'secret' car in 2013 line.

1. Super$ with TH
2. Super$ without TH
3. Kotak roti

My favourite kotak roti! Very Happy

Cheers and happy hunting,

Hotwheels has just revealed the 4th $uper Trea$ure Hunt of 2013 and it's a '71 El Camino :

They also revealed the 5th and 6th $uper Trea$ure Hunt :
-Shelby GT 500
-Acura NSX
The pictures of these two will soon to come !!!

Hotwheels continued to reveal the 5th $uper Trea$ure Hunt is '10 Shelby Super Snake :
4th $uper Trea$ure Hunt:

5th $uper Trea$ure Hunt:

They also revealed that the Kool Kombi(HW Toy Fair 2013) will be in 2013 HW Mainline: